Instal is looking for a Mobile Ad Ops Specialist to join its Florence Team. You will be responsible for providing support on the setup, execution and delivery of digital campaigns. You will work with both internal teams and external parties to ensure campaign delivery objectives are met.
An ideal candidate is data-driven, organized, detailed oriented, and a self-starter who has a thirst for knowledge and is eager to work in one of the most innovative technologies in the advertising world.
As Ad Ops Specialist, you will gain an understanding of the digital marketing landscape, programmatic media strategy and implementation as well as and the businesses of the clients we represent.
Instal is a mobile Adtech platform focused on Apps and Games. With its proprietary and certified technology Instal is able to provide a full suite of services and products to support its clients to maximize the user acquisition and monetization goals. With Headquarter in Italy Instal has offices in Florence (HQ), Milan, Berlin and New York.
- Execute and implement digital advertising campaigns to ensure accurate impression, performance, and revenue delivery.
- Coordinate with Client Services team to obtain creative asset materials, and launch digital advertising campaigns.
- Execute trafficking of new contracts from the contract management system to the ad-serving platform.
- Review to ensure accurate scheduling details are included, and clarify any ambiguities.
- Maintain pre and post-launch QA process for all ads (3rd Party tags, custom/native creatives), assuring that all ads meet creative specs, and are tracked properly both internally in DFP, and by external 3rd parties.
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations and Client Services Management teams to review, optimize, and ensure success of campaigns based-on campaign KPIs.
- Provide existing/historical AdOps perspective for program feedback during proposal process to generate compelling renewable advertising programs.
- Will ensure that all digital advertising campaigns are properly scheduled in our Ad Server and that all relevant targeting is properly applied.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Strong analytical skills and passion for solving complex challenges (Degree in Math, Stats, Engineering, Information Science, Computer Science).
- A good knowledge of data analysis.
- Autonomous, proactive and curious.
- Familiarity with most popular ad systems (Adform,AppNexus) or similar systems and technologies.
Ho preso visione dell’Informativa privacy ed accetto le condizioni relative al trattamento dei dati personali ivi descritte, anche in riferimento all’utilizzo della piattaforma JazzHR.